Monday, June 18, 2007

Quirky or Not?

Submitted by an ILYP reader:
"Subject: Quirks
Message: Would you consider taking toothpicks with me to the movies because I love popcorn but I hate it in my teeth a quirk or just plain dorky?

Chad"
While we're on the topic of popcorn and teeth, I have question for ILYP readers: You're on a first date, and much to your embarassment, your date smiles during the meal and reveals a big, dark piece of food stuck in between his/her front teeth. Do you tell the date, or just remain silent to avoid the awkwardness? And, how do you tell them? With a signal, a verbal cue, do you lick your own teeth to gesture that they do the same?
Contribute your funny dating emails to ilikedyourprofile@gmail.com

2 Comments:

Blogger William Levin said...

You asked me that same "food in teeth" question!

8:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think it's best to quickly tell them, let them take care of it, and be done with it.

After all, I'd want someone to tell ME if I had a big piece of spinach between my front teeth, rather than be appalled by it all night!

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home